Manlailiang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Manlailiang Coal Mine(内蒙古蒙泰满来梁煤业有限公司)is located in Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China, with a production capacity of 3.6 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Manlailiang Coal Mine is owned by Inner Mongolia Mengtai Group Co., Ltd. It obtained environmental assessment approval in June 2011 and passed environmental protection acceptance in May 2017, with an approved production capacity of 1.8 million tons/year. On November 5, 2018, the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Coal Industry Bureau approved the Production Capacity of Manlailiang Coal Mine to increase to 3.6 million tons/year.
- Operator:Inner Mongolia Mengtai Manlailiang Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Mengtai Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.466462,110.228892(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity:3.6Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 113.39Mt
- Coal Type:Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 18.816k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2017
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古蒙泰煤电集团有限公司满来梁煤矿3.60Mt/a生产能力核定项目环境影响评价公众参与第一次信息公告"内蒙古蒙泰煤电集团有限公司, March 18, 2019
- "内蒙古蒙泰满来梁煤业有限公司"企查查，Accessed February 2021
- "内蒙古蒙泰煤电集团有限公司满来梁煤矿采矿权评估报告书摘要",乌鲁木齐西源矿业信息咨询有限公司，July 10, 2013
- "关于内蒙古蒙泰煤电集团有限公司满来梁矿井及选煤厂竣工环境保护验收合格的函"环境保护部，May 15, 2017