Maoergou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Shawan Village, Jiuxian Town，Hequ County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Maoergou Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Xinzhou Co., Ltd.. It was merged in 2009.
- Operator: Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Xinzhou Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shawan Village, Jiuxian Town，Hequ County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.163923, 111.193783(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/a
- Total Resource: 139.16Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 87.28Mt
- Coal Type: Longflame, Thermal
- Mine Size: 5.62k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: Merged in 2009
Articles and resources
- "山西煤炭运销集团猫儿沟煤业有限公司", 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- "山西煤炭运销集团猫儿沟煤业有限公司1200kt/a露天煤矿兼并重组整合及1800kt/a选煤项目环境影响评价公示",环评公众参与网，June 17, 2011
- "全省生产煤矿生产能力公告",山西省能源局公告，February 9, 2021
- "固定收益点评",国盛证券，July 29, 2019