Minyuan Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the steel plant location in Chenshuanglou Village, Chenji Town, Yongcheng City, Henan Province, China.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Liu Minfa80%，Lin Hua20%
- Owner: Liu Minfa80%，Lin Hua20%
- Alternative plant names: Henan Minyuan Special Steel Co., Ltd.，Angang Group Minyuan Special Steel Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 闽源钢铁集团有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Chenshuanglou Village, Chenji Town, Yongcheng City, Henan Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 34.013369, 116.422599 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2003 (age 17–18)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: rebar, high-speed wire coil, etc.
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 blast furnaces (BF) (1x1080m³), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (1x55-tonne,1x60-tonne)
Articles and resources