Nianpanliang No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nianpanliang, Tongchuan Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Nianpanliang No.1 Coal Mine is operated by Ordos Hengtai Coal Co., Ltd. It was rebuilt and expanded from the original Nianpanliang Coal Mine. The construction was started in February 2007 and was basically completed in December 2008, with a designed production capacity of 1.2Mt/a. The coal mine’s approved production capacity is 1.8 million tons/year.
- Operator: Ordos Hengtai Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Shanxi Langqian Mining Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nianpanliang, Tongchuan Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.859229, 110.023477(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a
- Total Resouces: 95.16Mt
- Minable Reserves: 60Mt
- Coal Type:Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size: 3.551k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008
Articles and resources
- "鄂尔多斯市恒泰煤炭有限公司碾盘梁一井分公司", 企查查，Accessed July 2021
- "鄂尔多斯市恒泰煤炭有限公司碾盘梁煤矿一井验收公示"，环评公众参与网，November 17, 2009
- "鄂尔多斯市东胜区人民政府关于恒泰煤炭有限公司碾盘梁一井2、3号煤层火点隐患治理项目竣工验收报告的公告", 鄂尔多斯市东胜区人民政府，February 4, 2021
- "关于鄂尔多斯市恒泰煤炭有限公司48847.29万元本金及其利息债权拟转让的招商公告"，中国民生银行，April 16, 2021