Nobeoka Plant power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Nobeoka Plant power station (also known as Asahi Kasei power station) is a 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Miyazaki, Kyushu Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Miyazaki, Kyushu Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Asahi Kasei NS Energy
- Parent company: Asahi Kasei Group (61%), Nippon Steel (39%)
- Location: Miyazaki, Kyushu Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 32.5724, 131.6730 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 110 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2006)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 60 MW (start-up in 2018)
Articles and Resources