Nongnaimiao Luxin coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nongnaimiao Luxin coal mine (内蒙古鲁新能源开发有限责任公司农乃庙鲁新煤矿) The construction site is located in the Xilin Gol League of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 5 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Bayinhushuo Town, Ulagai Management District, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On September 19, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Nongnaimiao Luxin coal mine project in the Hesigewula mining area in Inner Mongolia, with a construction scale of 5 million tons per year and a supporting coal preparation plant. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Luxin Energy Development Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd. (66.6667%), Shanghai Zhixin Electric Co., Ltd. (24.5%), China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd. (8.33%), Others (0.5033%)
- Location: Bayinhushuo Town, Ulagai Management District, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 45.654191, 119.144472
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 100-199 
- Coal Field: Nongnaimiao Coal Field
- Total Resource:911Mt
- Mineable Reserves:421Mt
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size:28.61 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: