Nuanquan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Nuanquan Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009. After the integration, the approved production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year.On February 4, 2016, the mine was officially converted into a production mine.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Zhongyang Nuanquan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Zhongyang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qingshanyuan, Nuanquan Town, Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.174710, 111.073335
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 21.96 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.95 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001