Parkar North coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Pakar North coal mine is a proposed open-pit coal mine, operated by Kangaroo Resources, a subsidiary of Bayan Resources, located in the Tabang concession, Kutai Kartanegara Regency, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of Pakar North coal mine, located within the Tabang concession, Kutai Kartanegara Regency, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Pakar North is part of the Kangaroo Resources (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bayan Resources) Tabang Project. It consists of three coal mines in the exploration phase: Tiwa Abadi, Tanur Jaya and Dermaga Energi.
- Owner: Kangaroo Resources Limited
- Parent company: Bayan Resources
- Location: Tabang concession, Kutai Kartanegara Regency, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- GPS coordinates: 0.576564, 116.019118
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2020/2021
- Mineable reserves: 236 million tons
- Coal type: sub-bituminous
- Mine size: 13,784 hectacres
- Mine type: Surface
- Additional proposed production:
- Number of employees:
Articles and resources
- Bayan Resources Company Profile March 2019 Organizational document, March 2019
- Alexander Ginting (Publisher), Robert Sihotang (Project Leader), Reiner Simanjuntak, Johannes Simbolon, Tyasno Hery, Rudi Simangunsong, Adianto Simamora, Godang Sitompul, Romel S., Yuda Prihatna, Abdul Karim, lpunk AF [Paper Copy, Indonesian Coal Book 2016/2017] Petromindo.Com, May 2016 Release