Qinan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Qinan Coal Mine is operated by Huaibei Mining Co., Ltd, which is owned by Huaibei Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. The Mine was completed and put into production in 2000, with a designed production capacity of 1.8 million t/a. In 2019, the approved production capacity was reduced from 3 million tons/year to 2.6 million tons/year.
- Operator: Huaibei Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Huaibei Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Hancun Town, Suixi County, Huaibei City, Anhui Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 33.433783, 117.011502(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.6 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 468.695 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 239.775 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 48k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000
Articles and resources
- 淮北矿业股份有限公司祁南煤矿，企查查，Accessed April 2021
- "淮北矿业（集团）有限责任公司祁南煤矿"12·31"顶板事故调查报告_中国煤矿安全生产网". 煤矿安全网. 2018-12-17.
- 朱庄矿、童亭矿、临涣矿、祁南矿将减产，用于产能置换！，淮北日报，August 2, 2019
- "淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要page52" (PDF). 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司. 2020-10-16.
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年年度报告，淮北矿业控股股份有限公司，March 25, 2021