Qipanjing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qipanjing Coal Mine (神华蒙西煤化股份有限公司棋盘井煤矿) is located within Otog Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China. The annual production capacity of it was upgraded from 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year to 4.2Mt/year in 2012.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qipanjing Town, Otog Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
The production capacity of Qipanjing Coal Mine originally was 3Mt/year. The construction of it began in October 2005 and completed the main part of project in May 2008. 
In June 2012, the Development and Reform Commission of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region approved the development of Qipanjing Coal Mine with upgraded capacity of 4.2Mt/year. 
- Sponsor: Shenhua Mengxi Coal & Chemical Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(76.33%), Shougang Group(5.13%), Jiuquan Iron & Steel Group(4.28%), Hesteel Group(2.65%), Erdos State-owned Asset Investment Co.(2.15%), others(9.46%)
- Location: Qipanjing Town, Otog Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.323259,107.09694
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 4.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 259.62Mt
- Minable Reserves: 141.623Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(coking coal, gas coal)
- Mine Size: 19.59k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "神华蒙西煤化股份有限公司棋盘井煤矿安全现状评价报告" 附件，内蒙古安邦安全科技有限公司，2011/11/07