Quandian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Quandian Coal Mine was built in December 2005, completed in March 2009, and started trial production, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year and a design service life of 48.3 years.  The approved production capacity in 2018 was 2.1 million tons per year.
On July 25, 2014, an electromechanical accident occurred in the Quandian Coal Mine, and a worker was unfortunately killed.
- Operator: Henan Shenhuo Xinglong Mining Co., Ltd. Quandian Coal Mine
- Owner: Henan Shenhuo Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Lingjing Town, Jian'an District, Xuchang City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.075307, 113.634862
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.10 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 157.9926 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 66.8050 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Coking coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 16.6006 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2009