Rongtai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Rongtai Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine, established in 2009, with 0.9 million tons/year production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Lvliang Lishi Jinhui Rongtai Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dazhongju Village, Lishi District, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.582539, 111.109970
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 17.72 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 14.33 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 5.8817 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009