Ruide Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
Ruide Coal Mine was founded in 2004, and its mining method is underground mining. In 2007, the method was changed to open-pit mining, and the annual production capacity of the open-pit mine was 600,000 tons; in 2010, the production capacity was expanded to reach an annual production capacity of 1.2 million tons.
The mine’s announced production capacity in 2021 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Ordos Ruide Coal Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Ordos Ruide Coal Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Location: Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.544371, 110.514711(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 17.73Mt
- Coal Type:bituminous,Thermal
- Mine Size:6.6286km2
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2004