Ruilong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Ruilong Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year designed production capacity.The reorganization and integration project started construction on August 12, 2010, and passed the completion acceptance on November 14, 2013.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Fangshan Jinhui Ruilong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Caojiashan Village, Yukou Town, Fangshan County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.797357, 111.143430
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 29.7030 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 16.3384 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 6.0333 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011
Articles and resources
- 山西方山金晖瑞隆煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 关于山西方山金晖瑞隆煤业有限公司延深开采8+10号煤层的批复, 山西省煤炭工业厅, July 21, 2016
- 山西方山金晖瑞隆煤业有限公司120万吨/年矿井兼并重组整合项目竣工验收鉴定意见书, 道客巴巴, Accessed September 2021
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021,
- 山西方山金晖瑞隆煤业有限公司煤矿采矿权评估报告书, 北京经纬资产评估有限责任公司, August 31, 2011