Sarir-Tobruk oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs from Sarir oilfield, Al Wahat district, to Tobruk, Tobruk district, Libya.
The pipeline is operated by Arabian Gulf Oil Company.
- Operator: Arabian Gulf Oil Company
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation
- Current capacity: 110,000 barrels per day
- Length: 514 kilometers / 319 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1969
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Shamekh et al, A Simulation Study Of The Sarir Field - Tobruk Terminal Crude Oil Pipeline, Presentation, 2014 UKSim-AMSS 8th European Modeling Symposium, 26-28 March 2014.