Sei Mangkei power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sei Mangkei power station is a proposed 250-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Kab Simalungun, the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT Perkebunan Nusantara Iii
- Parent company: PT Perkebunan Nusantara Iii
- Location: Kab Simalungun, the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 2.9782, 99.2786 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 250 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 250 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)