Shaanxi Hujiahe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaanxi Hujiahe Coal Mine (陕西彬长矿业集团有限公司胡家河煤矿) is one of the 13 mines located in Binchang Mining Area in Shaanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 5 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Randian Village, Changwu, Xianyang, Shaanxi.
Coal Mine Background
In July 2011, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Xiaozhuang Coal Mine in Shaanxi with a production capacity of 5Mt per year.
The construction of Hujiahe Coal Mine began as early as December 2008 and has completed the main part in December 2013. On September 28th. 2015, the Environmental Protection Bureau of Shaanxi Province approved the commencement of experimental operation of Hujiahe Coal Mine.
In June 2015, Hujiahe Coal Mine project successfully received safety production license.
In September 2018, it has passed the completion and acceptance before being officially put into operation.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Binchang Mining Group Co.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group(45.72%), China Development Bank(6.61%), others(47.67%)
- Location: Randian Village, Changwu, Xianyang, Shaanxi
- GPS Coordinates: 35.149375,107.933254
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 819.75Mt
- Minable Reserves: 395.44Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 55.2394k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2015
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "陕西彬长矿区胡家河矿井项目通过核准"发改委, 2011/07/31
- "陕煤彬长矿业公司胡家河矿环保试生产取得陕西省环保厅批复"煤炭开采国家工程技术研究院, 2015/10/09
- "陕西彬长矿业集团有限公司胡家河矿井及选煤厂(5.00Mt/a)建设工程(规模变更)建设项目竣工环境保护验收调查报告"page30，生态环境部, 2018/04