Shandong Hengren Industrial power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shandong Hengren Industrial power station (山东恒仁工贸公司电厂) is a 40-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tengzhou, Zaozhuang, Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Tengzhou, Zaozhuang, Shandong Province, China.
- Sponsor: Shandong Hengren Industrial and Trade Co
- Parent company: Shandong Ruyi Technology Group
- Location: Tengzhou, Zaozhuang, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.0840, 117.1644 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 40 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 40 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources