Shandong Yida Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shandong Yida Cogen power station (山东易达热电东城供热中心热电联产一期) is a 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The map below shows the plant at Wenshui Town.
Background on Plant
Shandong Yida Cogen power station is a proposed four-unit coal-fired power station totaling 110 MW, sponsored by Rizhao Shengyu Trade Company. The four units were permitted in 2017. Units 1-2 are under construction. Satellite photos show units 1-2 began operating in 2019.
- Sponsor: Shandong Yida Cogen Power Co
- Parent company: Rizhao Shengyu Trade Company
- Location: Wenshui Town, Pingyi, Linyi prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 35.499915, 117.615583 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Permitted (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 110 MW (Unit 1: 15 MW, Unit 2: 25 MW, Units 3: 30 MW, Unit 4: 40 MW)
- Start year: 2019 (Units 1-2)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "东城供热中心热电联产项目," 2017-5-12