Shanghaimiao Changcheng No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanghaimiao Changcheng No.1 Coal Mine (上海庙矿区长城一号煤矿) is located in the territory of Otog Front Banner of Ordos, Inner Mongolia. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.8 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shanghaimiao Economic Development Zone, Otog Front Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The original Changcheng No.1 Coal Mine with a capacity of 0.6Mt/year was constructed and put into operation in 2008. On March 18th 2019, the National Energy Administration approved the development of Changcheng No.1 Coal Mine with a production capacity upgraded from 0.6Mt/year to 1.8Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Otog Front Banner Great Wall Coal Mine Co.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy (43.34%), Yingda International Trust Co. (21.66%), China Huadian (16.39%), others (18.61%)
- Location: Shanghaimiao Economic Development Zone, Otog Front Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.268543,106.552558
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.8 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 279.618Mt
- Minable Reserves: 132.433Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal, fat coal, long flame coal, non-caking coal) 
- Mine Size: 16.02k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: