Shanmushu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shanmushu Coal Mine is operated by Sichuan Furong Group Industrial Co., Ltd. Construction started in 1965 and put into production in 1972. The current design capacity is 1.5 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Sichuan Furong Group Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Sichuan Chuanmei Coal Assets Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiwei Village, Xunchang Town, Gongxian County, Yibin City, Sichuan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 28.467855, 104.668919
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 60.7870 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 9.7020 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 18.3847 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1972