Shanyang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanyang Coal Mine (陕西澄合山阳煤矿有限公司山阳煤矿) is a permitted coal mine constructed in Heyang County of Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Wangcun Town, Heyang County, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On June 11th, 2019, the development of Shanyang Coal Mine project located in Chenghe Mining Area was approved by the National Energy Administration. The total annual production capacity is set up to be 3 Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Chenghe Shanyang Coal Mining Co.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co.(65%), Datong Coal Mining Group(10.1%), State Power Investment Corporation(3.18%), Others(21.72%)
- Location: Wangcun Town, Heyang County, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.248411,110.059135
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 555.15Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 275.2Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(meager coal)
- Mine Size: 81.17k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: