Shenhua Yangguang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenhua Yangguang power station (神华阳光神木发电公司) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shenmu, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Shenmu, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
The Shenhua Yangguang power station was commissioned in 2006, with construction beginning in 2004. Ash storage for the facility was added in 2007, and in 2011 the operating managers opened a domestic public bid to transform the 110kV transmission line of the 2×135MW power plant. In 2019, the Shenmu Environmental Protection Bureau, in their response to the power plant's annual environmental impact report, mandated that the plant strengthen the environmental management work during construction periods, take effective measures to control the dust, waste water, noise pollution, standard disposal of solid waste generated during construction, after the completion of construction, and restore vegetation on temporarily occupied land. It also asked for the boiler flue gas to be desulfurized and to add a high-efficiency filter after treatment, among other things.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Shendong Electric Power Corp 65%; Shaanxi Local Electric Power Generation Co (陕西省地方电力发电有限公司) 35%.
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group (65%), Shaanxi Electric Power Group (35%)
- Location: Shenmu, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.9799, 110.4488 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source: Unknown
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 270 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2006)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2006)
Articles and Resources
- "神华阳光神木发电有限责任公司-钉钉企业". DingTalk. Retrieved 2021-06-01.
- "神华阳光神木发电2×135MW煤矸石发电厂二期贮灰场工程招标_其它_招标信息_交互式水专项成果公共服务信息平台". E20 Environmental Platform. May 31, 2010. Retrieved 2021-06-01.
- "神华阳光神木发电公司2×135MW电厂110kV送出线路改造工程-北极星输配电网". shupeidian.bjx.com.cn. June 22, 2011. Retrieved 2021-06-01.
- 神木市环境保护局 (2019). "环境影响报告表的批复" (PDF). SXSM. Retrieved May 31, 2021.