Shibangou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shibangou Coal Mine was built in 1958 and put into operation in 1960. After several reconstructions and expansions, the production capacity reached 0.6 million tons/year in 2004.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Xiangkuang Shibangou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xiangkuang Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Caojiaping, Xialiang Town, Xiangyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.664411, 113.007764
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 124.63 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 81.4423 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager lean coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 11.99 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1981