Shitai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Shitai Coal Mine is operated by Huaibei Shitai Mining Co., Ltd. It was put into production in December 1976, with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. After technological transformation, the production capacity reached 1.5 million tons per year.In 2019, the production scale was reduced to 0.7 million tons per year.
At 13:16 on May 14, 2015, a transportation accident occurred in the Shitai Coal Mine, resulting in one death.
- Operator: Huaibei Shitai Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Huaibei Mining Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Shitai Town, Duji District, Huaibei City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.026475, 116.918535
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.7 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 5.003 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Lean coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 19.80k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1976