Shuangshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shuangshan Coal Mine (陕西腾晖矿业有限公司双山煤矿) is located in the Northeast of Yulin City of Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Beida Village, Mahuangliang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On May 31st, 2017, the National Energy Administration has confirmed the construction of Shuangshan Coal Mine located in Phase One Planning Area of Yushen Mining Area in Shaanxi Province. The capacity of the coal mine is 1.2Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Tenghui Mining Co.
- Parent Company: private individuals
- Location: Beida Village, Mahuangliang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.450227,109.954879
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 158.37Mt
- Minable Reserves: 87.86Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 11.24k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: