Shuiliandong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shuiliandong Coal Mine is operated by Bin County Shuiliandong Coal Co., Ltd. It was built in 1976 and was simply put into production in July 1980. When the well was first built, the production capacity was only 0.06 million tons/year. After many technical transformations, the mine production capacity was approved at 1.5 million tons/year in 2013.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
At about 10 pm on July 21, 2006, a roof fall accident occurred in the Shuiliandong Coal Mine. 1 person died, 1 person was missing, and 4 people were injured.
- Operator: Bin County Shuiliandong Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shanggou Village, Dafosi Ancient Town, Binzhou City, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.048996, 108.036293
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 40.50 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 13.05 million tonne
- Coal Type: No caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.5163 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1980