Sunjiahao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yangta Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Sunjiahao Coal Mine is operated and owned by Inner Mongolia Yidong Group Sunjiahao Coal Co., Ltd. The mine is formed by the integration of the former Sunjiahao Coal Mine, the former Niuliangou Coal Mine, and the non-mining rights areas surrounding the two coal mines. The construction of the Sunjiahao Coal Mine was started on November 25, 2007, with a designed production capacity of 3.00Mt/a. On December 27, 2011, it passed the comprehensive inspection and acceptance organized by the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Coal Industry Bureau. On January 5, 2012, it obtained the safety production license issued by the Inner Mongolia Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau.
- Operator:Inner Mongolia Yidong Group Sunjiahao Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Yidong Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yangta Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.913906, 111.320592(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Mineable Reserves: 315.16（as of 4/30/2006）Mt
- Coal Type:Thermal,Bituminous(longflame)
- Mine Size:18.9k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011