Suntuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Suntuan Coal Mine is operated by Huaibei Mining Co., Ltd, which is owned by Huaibei Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. The construction of the mine started in December 2004 and was completed and put into production in June 2008, with a designed production capacity of 1.8 million t/a.The approved production capacity of the Suntuan Coal Mine is 3.00 Mt/a in 2012. In 2019, the approved production capacity of the mine was reduced to 2.7 million t/a.
- Operator: Huaibei Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Huaibei Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Suntuan Town, Suixi County, Huaibei City, Anhui Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 33.569360, 116.737815(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.7 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 245.401 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 101.88 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 43k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008
Articles and resources
- 淮北矿业股份有限公司孙疃煤矿，企查查，Accessed April 2021
- "淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要page52" (PDF). 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司. 2020-10-16.
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年年度报告，淮北矿业控股股份有限公司，March 25, 2021