Taiyue Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Chang Village, Lingkongshan Town，Qinyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Operator: Shanxi Fenxi Taiyue Coal Holding Ltd.
- Owner: Meijin Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Chang Village, Lingkongshan Town，Qinyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.515278, 112.184444(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1Mt/a
- Total Resource: 114.19Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 75.79Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal/Met
- Mine Size: 37.41k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: Earlier than 2013
Articles and resources
- "山西汾西太岳煤业股份有限公司太岳煤矿", 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- "美锦能源：拟购买美锦能源集团有限公司持有的山西汾西太岳煤业股份有限公司76.96%股权项目评估报告",中财网，June 5, 2013
- "全省生产煤矿生产能力公告",山西省能源局公告，February 9, 2021