Kobe Takasago Works steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Takasago Works steel plant)
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Takasago Works is an electric steel plant in Takasago, Hyogo, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Takasago, Hyogo, Japan.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Kobe Steel Group
- Owner: Kobe Steel, Ltd.
- Location: 3-1, Araicho Shinhama 2-chome, Takasago, Hyogo, 676-8670, Japan
- GPS Coordinates: 34.754160, 134.776995 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: unknown
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 180 
- Steel products: cast and forged steel products, titanium products
- Steel sector end users: shipbuilding, appliances
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 electric arc furnace (EAF)