Talike District No. 2 Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Talike District No. 2 Mine (巴州东辰工贸有限公司塔里克区二号矿井) Also known as "Luntai Weidong Coal Mine". It is the first phase of the project. The construction site is located in Luntai County, Bayingoleng Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yangxia Town, Luntai County, Bayingoleng Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On November 18, 2020, the National Energy Administration approved the Phase I project of Talike District No. 2 Mine (Luntai Weidong Coal Mine), Yangxia Mining Area, Xinjiang, with a mine construction scale of 1.2 million tons per year.
The environmental impact report of this project was approved by the Ministry of Environment and Ecology of China on September 9, 2021, but construction had started before the approval.
- Sponsor: Bazhou Dongchen Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China Huarong Asset Management Co., Ltd. (37.6%), Bazhou Dongchen Group Co., Ltd. (46.75%), Great Wall Life Insurance Co., Ltd. (7.17%), Others (8.48%)
- Location: Yangxia Town, Luntai County, Bayingoleng Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 41.979907,84.378789
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 640
- Coal Field: Yangxia mining area
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 314Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 17.4513k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: