Tangkou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shandong Tangkou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. operates Tangkou Coal Mine, which is owned by Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd. The mine started in 2001 and was put into production in 2006. The approved production capacity of the mine is 3.9 million tons per year in 2020.
- Operator: Shandong Tangkou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Limiao Village, Nanzhang Town, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.437915, 116.519943(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.9 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 91.377 million tonnes (as of December 2018)
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 63.7k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2006