Tangshan Delong Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Tangshan, Hebei Province, China.
The existing equipment capacity has been transferred and will be phased out in 2023.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Qian'an Jiujiang Wire Co., Ltd. 51%; British-Asia Pan Ruogen International Limited 49%
- Owner: Delong Steel Co., Ltd. 100%
- Alternative plant names: Tangshan Hengan Industrial Co., Ltd.; Tangshan Lefeng Steel Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 唐山市德龙钢铁有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: No. 1 Linchang Lingang Road, Xiangyun Island, Leting County, Tangshan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.19256, 118.899533 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2000 (age 21–22)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: finished rolled
- Steel products: high-speed wire rod, hot rolled strip steel
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF)
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF) (2x1080m³), 2 basic oxygen furnace (BOF) (2x80-tonne)
Articles and resources