Tangyang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tangyang Coal Mine belongs to Shandong Yulong Mining Group Co., Ltd. Construction started on July 28, 1998, and production was officially launched on March 10, 2001, with a 0.45 million tons/year designed production capacity. In 2006, the mine’s approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. In 2015, it was identified as a rockburst mine, and the production capacity was re-approved to 1.1 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.1 million tons/year.
At 20:24 on December 7, 2018, a gas explosion occurred in Tangyang Coal Mine, killing 3 people and injuring 3 others.
- Operator: Shandong Yulong Mining Group Co., Ltd. Tangyang Coal Mine
- Owner: Qufu Yulong Mining Industry Development Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nanzhan Town, Wenshang County, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.630705, 116.526270
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.1 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 12.2357 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 18.0551 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001