Tehran-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tehran-2 power station is a proposed 1,000-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Tehran Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Varamin County, Tehran Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Ghadir Energy & Elec Power
- Parent company: Ghadir Invesment
- Location: Varamin County, Tehran Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 35.3252, 51.6472 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,000 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-2: 500 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)