Tian'an No.12 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Tian’an No.12 Coal Mine was built in 1958 and put into operation in 1960. The designed production capacity was 0.9 million tons per year, and it is a high gas coal mine. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.04 million tons per year. 
On March 22, 2015, an electrical and mechanical accident occurred in the Tianan No.12 Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Tian'an No.12 Coal Mine
- Owner: China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qingzhuang Village, Donggaohuang Township, Weidong District, Pingdingshan City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.760817, 113.367701
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.04 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 28.8860 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 7.3017 million tonnes
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 12.8738 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1960
Articles and resources
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司十二矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 平煤股份十二矿瓦斯治理技术, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 平煤集团十二矿北山风井贯通控制测量技术, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2021年度第一期短期融资券募集说明书(97Page), 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司, April 2021
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2020年公开发行可续期公司债券（面向合投资者）（第一期）跟踪评级报告(9Page), 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司, December 1, 2020