Tongxin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Kouquan Town, Yungang District, Datong City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Tongxin Coal Mine is jointly funded and established by Tongmei Group and Guodian Electric Power Company. Tongmei Group holds 72% of the shares and Guodian holds 28% of the shares. It is one of the ten 10 million-ton mines approved by the National Development and Reform Commission in 2006 and is a key state-owned coal enterprise in Shanxi Province. The construction of the mine started in April 2008 and was officially put into production on May 31, 2013. In December 2020, Tongxin Coal Mine announced a production capacity of 16 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Tongmei Guodian Tongxin Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi State-owned Capital Investment and Operation Co.(65.17%), China Cinda Asset Management Co. (30.12%), Jinneng Group Co.(2.06%), Others(2.65%)
- Location: Kouquan Town, Yungang District, Datong City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 40.013182,113.103349(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 16Mt/a
- Total Resource: 1270.68Mt
- Minable Reserves: 588Mt
- Coal Type: bit(gas coal,1/3 coking coal )
- Mine Size: 85.0130k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2013
- Total Investment:
Articles and resources
- "同煤同忻煤矿通过竣工验收"山西日报, June 8, 2013
- "同煤国电同忻煤矿有限公司2019年三季度财务等重大信息公开"晋能控股集团网, December 20, 2019
- "大同煤矿集团有限责任公司同忻矿（同煤国电同忻煤矿有限公司）"，山西省能源局，January 15, 2021
- "大同煤矿集团有限责任公司2019年度第三期中期票据募集说明书"P68大同煤矿集团有限责任公司, June 2019
- "大同煤矿集团有限责任公司2020年跟踪评级报告"P14联合资信评估有限公司, June 17, 2020
- "大同煤矿集团有限责任公司同忻井田采矿权评估报告"P10道客巴巴网, October 28, 2014