From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tordera Substation is a proposed 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Barcelona, Spain.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Tordera, the province of Barcelona, Spain.
- Sponsor: Endesa SA
- Parent company: Enel Spa
- Location: Tordera, the province of Barcelona, Spain
- Coordinates: 41.6972, 2.7178 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 50 MW
- Gas turbine units 1-2: 25 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)