Toscelik Toprakkale steel plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Toscelik Toprakkale steel plant (TOSÇELİK PROFİL VE SAC END. A.Ş. (Turkish)) (also known as Tosyali Iron and Steel) is a 2000-thousand tonnes per annum (ttpa) electric arc furnace (EAF) steel plant in Osmaniye, in Turkey. Toscelik Toprakkale steel plant operates a electric arc furnace (EAF).
The map below shows the exact location of the steel plant in Toprakkale, in Turkey.
Toscelik Osmaniye was established in 1997, but the steel making facilities did not begin until 2009.
- Alternative plant names: Tosyali Iron and Steel
- Other language plant name: TOSÇELİK PROFİL VE SAC END. A.Ş. (Turkish)
- Location: Osmaniye Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Fuat Tosyalı Caddesi Nu :19, 80950 Büyüktüysüz Köyü, Toprakkale, Osmaniye, Turkey
- GPS Coordinates: 37.016956, 36.109110 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2009
- Parent company: Tosyali Holding AS [100%]
- Parent company PermID: 5000866267 [100%]
- Owner: Toscelik Profil ve Sac Endustrisi AS
- Owner company PermID: 4298250645
- Crude steel production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum): 2000.0
- Electric arc furnace (EAF): 2000
- Steel product category: semi-finished; finished rolled
- Steel products: micro alloyed steels, coil, pipes, profiles, billet, hot-rolled coil
- ISO14001 certification year: 2021
- ISO50001 certification year: 2020
- Main production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF)
- Detailed production equipment: 1 EAF (180-tonne)
- Power source: Tosyalı İskenderun power station
Articles and Resources
- Main Page, Toscelik, Retrieved on: Jul. 28, 2020
- "Ana Sayfa". Toscelik. Archived from the original on December 11, 2021. Retrieved January 18, 2022.
- "Tarihçe". Toscelik. Archived from the original on January 11, 2022. Retrieved January 15, 2022.
- "Tosçelik Profil ve Sac Endüstrisi A.Ş." Tosyalı Holding. Retrieved 2022-04-07.
- "ISO14001 Certificate" (PDF). Toscelik. Retrieved 2022-04-07.
- "ISO50001 Certificate" (PDF). Toscelik. Retrieved 2022-04-07.
- "Tosyalı İskenderun power station". Global Energy Monitor. Archived from the original on January 27, 2022. Retrieved January 27, 2022.