Tres Virgenes Combined-Cycle power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tres Virgenes power station is an operating 10-megawatt (MW) thermoelectric power plant in the state of Baja California Sur, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Tres Virgenes, the state of Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Mexico`s Federal Electricity Commission (CFE) originally called for bids for this geothermal plant in 1998.
- Sponsor: Comisión Federal de Electricidad
- Parent company: Comisión Federal de Electricidad
- Location: Tres Virgenes, the state of Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Coordinates: 27.4703, -112.5919 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (existing): 10 MW
- Geothermal: 10 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources