Wafangdian Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wafangdian Cogen power station (大唐国际瓦房店热电公司) was a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Wenlan town, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Plant
Wafangdian Cogen power station was a proposed 2 x 350 MW coal plant in Wenlan Town, Liaoning Province, China. It was proposed in 2015 but called off in 2017, and its sponsor Datang International Power Generation Liaoning Branch was dissolved.
- Sponsor: Datang International Power Generation Co Liaoning Branch
- Parent Company: China Datang
- Location: Wenlan Town, Wafangdian City, Dalian Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.6271, 121.9796 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大唐发电(00991)拟整体吸收合并子公司瓦房店热电公司," 8/15/2017