Wannian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Wannian Coal Mine is operated by Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Co., Ltd, which is owned by Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd. It is located in the north of Fengfeng Mine, at the junction of Wu'an City and Fengfeng Mine. Wannian Coal Mine was formed by the merger of No. 1 and No. 2 wells. No. 1 well was put into operation in 1976, and No. 2 well was put into operation in 1985. In 2014, the production capacity of the mine was approved as 3.6 million tons/year. In September 2020, the production capacity was reduced to 3 million tons/year. According to the Annual Report of Wannian Mineral Resources' 2018 Reserves, as of December 31, 2018, the mine has geological reserves of 224.105 million tons and recoverable reserves of 32.434 million tons.
- Operator: Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Cishan Town, Wu'an City, Handan City, Hebei Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.590920, 114.127236(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 224.105 
- Mineable Reserves: 32.434 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Anthracite(Thermal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1964