Wei'er Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wei'er Coal Mine (宁夏庆华集团煤化集团有限公司韦二煤矿) is located in the Southeast of Wuzhong City,Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region,China. The production capacity of it is designed to be 1.5 Million tonnes(Mt)/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Wuzhou Town, Tongxin County, Wuzhong, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region,China.
Coal Mine Background
In June 2014, the development of Wei'er Coal Mine was approved by the National Energy Administration, with a designated capacity of 1.5Mt/year. 
- Sponsor: Ningxia Qinghua Coal & Chemical Group Co.
- Parent Company: China Kingho Energy Group
- Location: Wuzhou Town, Tongxin County, Wuzhong, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region,China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.398789,106.564114
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/year
- Total Resource: 468.5Mt
- Minable Reserves: 294.629Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 38.4k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: