Weihuliang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Weihuliang Coal Mine belongs to Shenhua Xinjiang Energy Co., Ltd. It was built in 1958 and put into production in 1960, with a 0.3 million tons/year production capacity. The first expansion began in 1966, and the expansion was completed in December 1980, with a 0.75 million tons/year production capacity. It was expanded again in 1988 and completed in 1995, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity.As of the end of June 2020, the approved production capacity is 1.35 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenhua Xinjiang Energy Co., Ltd. Weihuliang Coal Mine
- Owner: Shenhua Group Corp. Ltd.
- Location: Qidaowan Road, Shuimogou District, Urumqi City, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 43.858690, 87.646423
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.35 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 171.9120 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 9.50 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1960