Xiaozhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiaozhuang Coal Mine (陕西彬长小庄矿业有限公司小庄煤矿) is a proposed coal mine in Shaanxi Province, managed by Shaanxi Binchang Mining Group. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 6 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yahewan Village, Yimen Town, Binxian County, Shaanxi.
Coal Mine Background
In March 2017, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Xiaozhuang Coal Mine in Shaanxi. The project will have an initial capacity of 5Mt/y of coal production, with the potential to increase its capacity to 6Mt/year in total.
The plan, however, has changed in January 2019. With the approval from the NDRC, Xiaozhuang Coal Mine can be put into operation only if it completes the whole construction. The total annual production capacity remains 6Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Binchang Xiaozhuang Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group(45.72%), China Development Bank(6.61%), others(47.67%)
- Location: Yahewan Village, Yimen Town, Binxian County, Shaanxi
- GPS Coordinates: 35.08346,107.983823
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 6 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 1,077Mt
- Minable Reserves: 578Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 57.32k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: