Xiayukou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Xiayukou Coal Mine belongs to Shaanxi Shanmei Hancheng Mining Co., Ltd. It was built in 1970 and put into production in 1975, with a design production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year. The mine is a coal and gas outburst mine.In 2018, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
At 0:40 on April 21, 2001, a severe gas explosion occurred in the Xiayukou Coal Mine. 48 people were killed, and 4 people were injured (including 1 seriously).At more than 8 pm on September 29, 2011, an underground accident occurred in the Xiayukou Coal Mine. The dynamic phenomenon of the coal seam in the mine caused the coal seam to rise and buried 3 miners suddenly. These 3 people eventually died after the rescue.At 10:56 on September 18, 2020, another accident occurred in the Xiayukou Coal Mine, and 1 person died.
- Operator: Shaanxi Shanmei Hancheng Mining Co., Ltd. Xiayukou Coal Mine
- Owner: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Longmen Town, Hancheng City, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.608560, 110.561149
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 113.857 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 71.517 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager lean coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 27.6105 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1975
Articles and resources
- 陕西陕煤韩城矿业有限公司下峪口煤矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 下峪口煤矿概述, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）（截至2018年12月31日）, 国家能源局, Accessed June 2021
- 陕西省韩城矿务局下峪口煤矿多种经营公司2号井（个体承包）“4.21”瓦斯煤尘爆炸事故分析, 煤矿安全网, Accessed June 2021
- 陕西韩城一煤矿发生井下事故 造成3名矿工死亡, 西安晚报, October 1, 2011
- 关于《陕西陕煤韩城矿业有限公司下峪口煤矿选厂“9·18”其他事故调查报告》的公告, 陕西煤矿安全监察局办公室, December 1, 2020
- 陕西煤业股份有限公司面向合格投资者公开发行2017年公司债券(第一期)募集说明书, 华泰联合证券, August 7, 2017