Xima Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xima Coal Mine belongs to Shenyang Coking Coal Co., Ltd., and was put into operation in December 1989, with a design production capacity of 0.75 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.5 million tons per year.
On August 26, 2020, a production safety accident occurred in Xima Coal Mine, and one person died.At 11:35 on April 22, 2021, a production safety accident occurred in Xima Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Shenyang Coking Coal Co., Ltd. Xima Coal Mine
- Owner: Shenyang Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Ximafeng Town, Dengta City, Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 41.358919, 123.185194
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 52.9011 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 17.0220 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 24.1620 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1989