Xinyan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinyan Coal Mine (吕梁东义集团煤气化有限公司鑫岩煤矿) is a proposed mine located in the southwest of Zhongyang County, which is under the administration of Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 2.4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Xiazaolin Town, Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In December 2011, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the development of Xinyan Coal Mine, which is located in Liliu Mining Area, Shanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is set up to be 2.4Mt/year. 
- Sponsor: Luliang Dongyi Group Coal Gasification Co.
- Parent Company: Tiefa Energy(41.72%),China Cinda Asset Management(18.28%),Shanxi Dongyi Coal Electric Aluminum Group Co.(40%)
- Location: Xiazaolin Town, Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.34326,111.043047
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/year
- Total Resource: 200.97Mt
- Minable Reserves: 164.86Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(coking coal)
- Mine Size: 33.9k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Years of Service: 49
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: