Xuehu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xuehu Coal Mine started construction in December 2004 and was put into operation in June 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The Xuehu Coal Mine is a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
At 7:43 on May 15, 2017, a large coal and gas outburst occurred in Xuehu Coal Mine, resulting in three deaths. At 14:30 on April 12, 2018, a fall accident occurred in Xuehu Coal Mine, causing two deaths and three injuries (including one serious injury and two serious injuries).
- Operator: Henan Shenhuo Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Xuehu Coal Mine
- Owner: Henan Shenhuo Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xuehu Town, Yongcheng City, Shangqiu City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.133772, 116.389022
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.20 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 190.9660 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 83.14 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite, Lean coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 73.9508 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009
Articles and resources
- 河南神火煤电股份有限公司薛湖煤矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 河南神火集团有限公司薛湖煤矿“5.15”较大煤与瓦斯突出事故调查报告, 河南煤矿安全监察局, January 25, 2018
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局公告2019年第2号, March 15, 2019
- 河南神火集团有限公司薛湖煤矿“4.12”坠落事故调查报告, 河南煤矿安全监察局, June 7, 2018
- 河南神火集团有限公司薛湖煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 神火股（000933）：未来产能增长较快（深度分析报告 ）, 世纪证券, August 6, 2012